- Aboojafari, R. (2017). Reviewing the current situation and provision of policy solutions for the development of the guarantee system [In Persian]. Presidential Technologies Studies Institution.
- Aboojafari, R., Daliri, A., Taghizadeh-Hesary, F., Mokhtari, M., & Ekhitiari, M. (2019). Role of credit guarantee scheme in the development of small and medium-sized enterprises. In N.Yoshino & F. Taghizadeh-Hesa (Eds.), Unlocking SME finance in Asia: Roles of credit rating and credit guarantee schemes
(pp. 217-246). Routledge. https://doi.org/10.4324/9780429401060-10
- Arping, S., Lóránth, G., & Morrison, A. D. (2010). Public initiatives to support entrepreneurs: Credit guarantees versus co-funding. Journal of Financial Stability
(1), 26-35. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jfs.2009.05.009
- Beltrame, F., Floreani, J., Grassetti, L., Mason, M. C., & Miani, S. (2019). Collateral, mutual guarantees and the entrepreneurial orientation of SMEs. Management Decision
(1), 168-192. https://doi.org/10.1108/md-11-2017-1077
- Cowling, M., Ughetto, E., & Lee, N. (2018). The innovation debt penalty: Cost of debt, loan default, and the effects of a public loan guarantee on high-tech firms. Technological Forecasting & Social Change
, 166-176. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.techfore.2017.06.016
- Employers' Association of Venture Capital Funds and Institutions of Iran (2019). The situation of venture capital in the world and the performance report of the members of the venture capital association in Iran [In Persian].
- Fakhari, H. (2014). Review of knowledge-based firms definition consistent with the economic conditions of Iran [In Persian]. Journal of Science and Technology Policy
(4), 69-88. http://jstp.nrisp.ac.ir/article_13756.html
- Gai, L., Ielasi, F., & Rossolini, M. (2016). SMEs, public credit guarantees and mutual guarantee institutions. Journal of Small Business and Enterprise Development
(4), 1208-1228. https://doi.org/10.1108/jsbed-03-2016-0046
- Haji Asghari, S., Mirabi, V., Mehrmanesh, H., & Fallah Shams, M. (2019). Providing a model for financing science-based companies by crowdsourcing in the agricultural bank [In Persian]. Financial Knowledge of Securities Analysis, 12(41), 243-256. http://jfksa.srbiau.ac.ir/article_13988.html
- Hall, B. H. (2005). The financing of innovation. In The handbook of technology and innovation management (pp. 409-430). Wiley.
- Kramer, D. (2013). Credit guarantee schemes for small businesses: Between euphoria and scepticism: concepts and experiences with institutional structures in europe and latin america–with case illustrations from Germany and Brazil
[Doctoral dissertation, Freie Universität Berlin]. http://doi.org/10.17169/refubium-6357
- Liu, Y., Fujiwara, K., Jinushi, T., & Yamori, N. (2016). How should banks support SMEs to manage funding risks in China? The role of relationship banking. In Risk management in emerging markets
(pp. 365-398). Emerald Group Publishing Limited. https://doi.org/10.1108/978-1-78635-452-520161025
- Mokhtari, M. (2015). Examining the mechanism of supporting SMEs by providing guarantees for receiving bank facilities [In Persian]. Presidential Center for Progress and Development of Iran.
- Motavasseli, M., Shojaeei, S., Mohammadi Eliasi, G., & Chitsazan, H. (2017). Exploring the institutional challenges of transactions between venture capitals – technological firms [In Persian]. Journal of Science and Technology Policy, 9
(4), 1-14. http://jstp.nrisp.ac.ir/article_12991.html
- Panetta, I. C. (2012). An analysis of credit guarantee schemes: Suggestions provided by literature. In P. Leone & G. A. Vento, Credit guarantee institutions and SME finance
(pp. 11-37). Palgrave Macmillan. https://doi.org/10.1057/9780230362321_2
- Schmidt, R. C., & Hoffmann, M. G. (2019). Guarantees used in refundable financing of innovation in micro, small and medium-sized enterprises. Innovation & Management Review
(3), 253-268. https://doi.org/10.1108/inmr-04-2019-0044
- Ughetto, E. (2008). Does internal finance matter for R&D? New evidence from a panel of Italian firms. Cambridge Journal of Economics
(6), 907-925. https://doi.org/10.1093/cje/ben015