عنوان مقاله [English]
The internet technology platform has simplified and accelerated the creation and development of digital entrepreneurial businesses but it is too slow to implement this kind of business in Iran. On the other hand, no research has examined the success factors of this kind of business yet. Therefore, the main purpose of this study is to identify the digital entrepreneurship success drivers with a meta-synthesis approach. This study, in terms of purpose, is considered as an applied research and it is a qualitative research in terms of data collection method. To identify the success factors of digital entrepreneurship with the help of the meta-synthesis method, 311 articles were first reviewed, among which 36 papers were used for final analysis.In this research, 28 success indices of digital entrepreneurship were identified and classified under 3 categories and 7 concepts.Then, using the Shannon Entropy Method, the weight of the extracted indices through the meta-synthesis method was determined. The results of this study show that the index of marketing and relationship with customers in cyberspace with significance factor 0.0660 ranked first and indicators of IT infrastructure and acceptance of digital entrepreneurship in the organization ranked second and third as effective factors on the success of digital entrepreneurship.
یعقوبی، نورمحمد، کمالیان، امینرضا، و میرپارسا، ساناز. (1392). بررسی و تبیین و اولویتبندی عوامل مؤثر بر موفقیت و توسعه کارآفرینی دیجیتالی. دومین کنفرانس بین المللی مدیریت، کارآفرینی و توسعه اقتصادی، تهران.
12. Davidson, E. & Vaast, E. (2010). Digital entrepreneurship and its sociomaterial enactment. Proceeding of the 43rd Hawaii International Conference on System Science, 1-10.
13. Kraus, S., Palmer, C., Kailer, N., Lukas Kallinger,F., and Spitzer, J. (2018). Digital entrepreneurship A research agenda on new business models for the twenty-first century. International. Journal of Entrepreneurial Behavior & Research.
14. Ngoasong, M. Z. (2018). Digital entrepreneurship in a resource-scarce context: A focus on entrepreneurial digital competencies, Journal of small business and Enterprise Development. 1-36.
15. Martinez Dy, A., Martin, l., and Marlow, S. (2018). Emancipation through digital entrepreneurship: A critical realist analysis. Journal of Sage,1-24.
16. Ratten, V. (2018). Social entrepreneurship through digital communication in farming. Word Journal of Entrepreneurship, Management and Sustainable Development.
17. Sandelowski, M. and Barroso, J. (2007). Using qualitative metasummary to synthesize qualitative and quantitative descriptive findings, Research in Nursing & Health, 30(1), 99-111.
18. Tumbas, S., Berente, N., and Brocke, J. V. (2018). Digital innovation and institutional entrepreneurship: Chief Digital Officer perspectives of their emerging role, Journal or information Technology, 1-37.