- Acquaah, M., Amoako-Gyampah, K., & Jayaram, J. (2011). Resilience in family and nonfamily firms: An examination of the relationships between manufacturing strategy, competitive strategy and firm performance. International Journal of Production Research
(18), 5527-5544. https://doi.org/10.1080/00207543.2011.563834
- Aghajani, H., & Eghbali, L. (2016). The role of knowledge-based economy in ensuring Iran's economic resilience [Conference paper, in Persian]. National Conference on Higher Education System and Resistance Economics, University of Science and Culture, Tehran, Iran. https://civilica.com/doc/642176
- Albahari, A., Barge-Gil, A., Pérez-Canto, S., & Modrego, A. (2018). The influence of science and technology park characteristics on firms' innovation results. Papers in Regional Science
(2), 253– 279. https://doi.org/10.1111/pirs.12253
- Arauzo-Carod, J., Segarra-Blasco, A., & Teruel, M. (2018). The role of science and technology parks as firm growth boosters: An empirical analysis in Catalonia. Regional Studies
(5), 645-658. https://doi.org/10.1080/00343404.2018.1447098
- Bartolomei, J. E., & Miller, T. (2001). Functional analysis systems technique (FAST.) as a group knowledge elicitation method for model building. Proceeding of The 19th International Conference of the System Dynamics Society,
Emory Hotel and Conference Center, Atlanta, Georgia, USA. https://proceedings.systemdynamics.org/2001/papers/Bartolomei_2.pdf
- González-Masip, J., Martín-de Castro, G., & Hernández, A. (2019). Inter-organisational knowledge spillovers: Attracting talent in science and technology parks and corporate social responsibility practices. Journal of Knowledge Management
(5), 975-997. https://doi.org/10.1108/jkm-06-2018-0367
- Haji Gholam Sarizadi, A., & Manteghi, M. (2013). Analyzing the impacts of Yazd Science and Technology Park policies on its resident institutions' technology development using system dynamics [In Persian]. Innovation Management Journal
(2), 69-98. http://www.nowavari.ir/article_14634.html
- Haji Gholam Sarizadi, A., & Manteghi, M. (2013). Designing of aviation technology park by using qualitative system dynamics approach [In Persian]. Quarterly Journal of Industrial Technology Development
, 17(38), 37-54. http://jtd.iranjournals.ir/article_39121.html
- Haji Gholam Sarizadi, A., & Poursarajian, D. (2011), Extraction of existing dynamisms in the behavior of knowledge-based companies located in the science and technology park with a system dynamics approach
[Conference paper, in Persian]. First National Conference on Systemic Approach, Winter 2011, Shiraz, Iran. https://civilica.com/doc/144013
- Haji Gholam Sarizadi, A., & Poursarajian, D. (2015). Pine tree model to identify the technology development barriers in Yazd
[Conference Paper, in Persian]. Fifth International Conference and Ninth National Conference on Technology Management, Tehran, Iran. https://civilica.com/doc/635709
- Haji Gholam Sarizadi, A., Manteghi, M. & Zare Mehrjardi, Y. (2013). System Dynamics[In Persian]. Almas Alborz Publishing.
- Haji Gholam Saryazdi, A., & Ghavidel, M. (2018). Waste management in a wire and cable company through system dynamics approach. International Journal of Quality & Reliability Management
(7), 1445-1458. https://doi.org/10.1108/ijqrm-05-2017-0102
- Haji Gholam Saryazdi, A., & Poursarrajian, D. (2020). Using participative model building for considering behavior patterns of SMEs knowledge based in Yazd Science and Technology Park[Conference paper]. The 38th International Conference of the System Dynamics Society, Bergen.
- Haji Gholam Saryazdi, A., Rajabzadeh Ghatari, A., Mashayekhi, A., & Hassanzadeh, A. (in press). Crowd model building as a collective decision support system. International Journal of Decision Support Systems.
- Haji Gholam Saryazdi, A., Rajabzadeh Ghatari, A., Mashayekhi, A., & Hassanzadeh, A. (2019). Designing a qualitative system dynamics model of crowdfunding by document model building. Qualitative Research in Financial Markets
(2), 197-224. https://doi.org/10.1108/qrfm-07-2018-0082
- Hallak, R., Assaker, G., O’Connor, P., & Lee, C. (2018). Firm performance in the upscale restaurant sectoThe effects of resilience, creative self-efficacy, innovation and industry experience. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services
(1), 229-240. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jretconser.2017.10.014
- Kusharsanto, Z. S., & Pradita, L. (2016). The important role of science and technology park towards Indonesia as a highly competitive and innovative nation. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences
, 227, 545-552. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sbspro.2016.06.113
- Mirghafouri, S. H., Sayadi Turanlu, H., & Kariminya, M. (2013). Ranking the factors affecting the promotion of innovation in companies affiliated with growth centers using fuzzy TOPSIS technique: Case study of Yazd Science and Technology Park [In Persian]. Roshd-e-Fanavari, Journal of Science and Technology Parks & Incubators
(3), 28-19. http://www.roshdefanavari.ir/Article/139305131612211676
- Morales, S.N., Martínez, L.R., Gómez, J.A.H., López, R.R., & Torres-Argüelles, V. (2019). Predictors of organizational resilience by factorial analysis. International Journal of Engineering Business Management
(2), 1-13. https://doi.org/10.1177/1847979019837046
- Owlia, M. S., Haji Gholam Saryazdi, A., Zare Banadakoki, A., Shokohi, S., & Pourserahian, D. (2014). Introduce and using the approach of "positive deviance" in identifying potentials for performance improvement of the tenants of Yazd Science and Technology Park [In Persian]. Roshd-e-Fanavari, Journal of science and technology parks & incubators
(2), 14 – 24, http://www.roshdefanavari.ir/Article/139305131148151661
- Pinto, H., Pereira, T. S., & Uyarra, E. (2019). Innovation in firms, resilience and the economic downturn: Insights from CIS data in Portugal. Regional Science Policy & Practice, 11(6), 951-967.
- Qu, Q., Qian X., & Wang, J. (2010). A system dynamics model for the environment management of eco-industrial Park
[Conference paper]. 2010 4th International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering (iCBBE), Chengdu. https://doi.org/10.1109/ICBBE.2010.5517238
- Sabahi, S., & Parast M. M. (2020). Firm innovation and supply chain resilience: A dynamic capability perspective. International Journal of Logistics Research and Applications
(3), 254-269. https://doi.org/10.1080/13675567.2019.1683522
- Sarmad, Z., Bazargan, A., Hejazi, E. (2016). Research methods in behavioral sciences [In Persian]. Agah Publishing.
- Shahabi, A., Azar, A., Radfar, R., & Asadifard, R. A. (2019). Combining soft systems methodology with interpretive structural modeling and system dynamics for network orchestration: Case study of the formal science and technology collaborative networks in Iran. Systemic Practice and Action Research
, 453-478. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11213-019-09490-z
- Sterman, J. (2000). Business dynamics: Systems thinking and modeling for a complex world. McGraw-Hill.
- Ubeda, F., Ortiz-de-Urbina-Criado, M. & Mora-Valentín, E. (2019). Do firms located in science and technology parks enhance innovation performance? The effect of absorptive capacity. Journal of Technology Transfer, 44
(1), 21-48. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10961-018-9686-0
- United Nations, Economic and Social Council. (2019). The role of science, technology and innovation in building resilient communities, including through the contribution of citizen science
[Report of the secretary-general in United Nations, Commission on science and technology for development, Twenty-second session, Geneva]. https://unctad.org/system/files/official-document/ecn162019d3_en.pdf
- Van Essen, M., Strike, V. M., Carney, M., & Sapp, S. (2015). The resilient family firm: Stakeholder outcomes and institutional effects. Corporate Governance: An International Review
(3), 167-183. https://doi.org/10.1111/corg.12087
- Vennix, J. (1996). Group model building: Facilitating team learning using system dynamics. London: John Wiley & Sons.
- Yan-Fei, Z., & Zhong-Gou, C. (2008). The simulation for programming project of Zhuozhou Agriculture Science and Technology Park based on system dynamics. Journal of Agricultural Mechanization Research
(13), 110-125. Retrieved from http://caod.oriprobe.com